Hi I want to know if there is any formal clearance on the way OpenOffice.org
ought to be reffered as.

Since the adquisition of Sun by Oracle, they start re-inciting misquotations
of OpenOffice.org as "OpenOffice" even later they modified StarOffice as
"Oracle Open Office"

As OpenOffice.org was transfered to Apache, the proposal is quoted as Apache
OpenOffice. And now new mailing lists are generated as oo instead of ooo.

I understand there could be missconception as the beginning but lacking to
address these issues they could become more structural as time goes by (ie.
wikipage is easy to change, a mailing list is not as easy).

I would want some clarification on this topic so that the apache people
could make a decision. Also for reasons regarding trademark is important to
avoid legal issues as time goes by.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol