Am 06.06.11 02:55, schrieb Greg Stein:
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 20:47, Raphael Bircher<r.birc...@gmx.ch>  wrote:
Hi all

Because this is my first mail, I give a short introduction to myself.

I'm Raphael Bircher from Switzerland. I contribute for OOo since 5 years as
QA and in same other tecnical parts. I was involved by the migration to the
kenai Infrastructur, and I'm willing to help by seting up the new
infrastructure, if this help is welcome from the ASF side.
Welcome!

If you're interested in infrastructure, then Joe Schaefer recommended
joining the infrastruct...@apache.org mailing list[1].
As I hav not enough lists ;-) No, I will subscribe it.