On 6/8/2011 10:06 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> On 08/06/2011 16:33, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
>>
>> 1. find a proper coherence and relevance between Apache OOo&
>> LibreOffice on a technological level and on  a distribution level
>> 2. find a proper coherence with IBM's business requirements (Symphony).
>>
>> I hope we can move forward on this.
>
> If we are to call the vote on Friday as currently seems to be the target
> (which is in no
> way fixed) I wonder if the ASF representatives who engaged with the TDF lists
> can provide
> a little feedback. Specifically I'm interested to know if there was any
> discussion along
> the above lines.

I'm hoping 'they' don't.  E.g. that the "ASF representatives" who engage
the TDF community are the Podling PMC members, old hats and newcomers alike,
and that this communication and community bridge-building is delegated to
that podling itself.

But if there are new concerns raised at TDF that must be addressed before
an acceptance vote, I hope any of the signed up committers already feel free
to bring those concerns to this list.