On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:42 PM,  <robert_w...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

<snip/>

> I think it would be good if the proposed committers who have not yet done
> so, could post a quick note to the list, to introduce yourself and your
> interest in this project.   Think of this as an opportunity to introduce
> yourself to your future collaborators on Apache OpenOffice.

I'm not a proposed committer, but I'm a long time Apache enthusiast,
as well as one of the maintainers of Belenix.

On Belenix, we're aiming to move to the rpm5 packaging system, and I
intend to package openoffice as well as libre office using rpm5.

I'm lurking around to see how things develop, and to ensure I provide
heads up when ever I detect that openoffice cannot be built on
Belenix.

> Regards,
>
> -Rob

-- Sriram