On 09/06/2011 19:53, Michael Meeks wrote:

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 14:27 -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

        This is what I want to avoid; I would like to winkle this information
out, publicly, to ensure that LibreOffice (and others: gnumeric, KOffice
etc.) can take advantage of it. Is that clearer ?

You are welcome to participate in the project in a constructive way, including helping make sure the project culture embraces this kind of transparency.

Alternatively, you can consume the code without expecting to influence it's management.

Or you can simply ignore the whole thing as a corporate trap not worthy of your time or patronage.

Our processes for handling these situations are good enough for me, I opt for the first action. I hope you too can opt for one of the first two options, I truly believe it will strengthen us both. However, you are free to adopt the third and call me a fool when we have that beer.

Ross