Hi,

Am 11.06.2011 06:17, schrieb Keith Curtis:

I think LibreOffice people are quiet for various reasons:

Everyone here votes on his own behalf, for his own reasons and at the time he feels to be the right time.

There is currently no need to vote on anybody's behalf (really - nobody here on this list in the position to vote on my behalf, no matter if I would cast the same vote or not). And there is also no need to elaborate other people's reasons.

We had lots of discussions and the "election campain" is over. Please let people vote and give reasons for their very own vote.

André

PS.: you may have noticed that there already are votes from accepted TDF members.