From: Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Authorization file not on LDAP?
To: general@incubator.apache.org

Hi,

Luke Blanshard (leadpipe) is only in the incubator group, but he
should be also in the ongl group.

According to:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

"After root creates the new account, a Mentor updates the
authorization file to add the new committer to both the committer-?
section and the podling section of the file
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template";

Isn't this wrong meanwhile? I thought it was LDAP now and I would have
to ask the chair to add Luke to the right group?

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de