New candidate up at
http://people.apache.org/~abayer/bigtop-0.1.0-incubating-candidate-2/. The
only files RAT still sees missing license headers are Debian packaging files
that are just lists of files, and test data files. README.md has been
replaced with README. The gitignore files are, at least for now, excluded
from the tarball. The webpage has been updated. The tarball has been built
with GNU tar, rather than BSD tar.

Let me know if there are any more issues. Thanks!

A.