On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The podling status sumnmary page currently contains details of all
> podlings, past and present.
>
> It's already quite long, and it is going to get longer and longer.
>
> Would it be sensible to split the page, perhaps into one page for each status?
> Or maybe current, graduated and other?

I have no problem with the length of the size, but I am also not
opposed to this change. If you would change it, then I would prefer
"current", "graduate" and "other", b/c retired and dormant are pretty
similar.

> If it's important to have a single page that contains all the podling
> names ever used for searching purposes, then we could create a
> simplified version of podlings.xml, with links to more detailed
> entries.

If needed, the simplified version of podlings.xml should be generated
with xslt too

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de