cross-posting to incubator in case someone there also had to go through the
git to svn migration and can share their experience.

Is there a process we can follow to put s4 in the beta git program? I know
this can create additional work for the infra folks but seems we may
already have a beta system perhaps we can just try it and help improve it.
We all benefit.

-leo

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)