I think I've been leading a sheltered existence. In the TLPs of which
I play a part, over the 5 years or so that I've been around, I've
never seen a release proceed past a -1. Every single time, a -1 has
led to recutting the release.

In some ways, I'd expect the incubator to be more conservative (since
the IP is new) and in other ways less (we all know that a NOTICE
blivet will never be a legal armegeddon).

IPMC members vote -1 for even small details in policy (and, yes, for
big ones two). Podlings and mentors sure appear to have been reading
from the script in my first sentence.

I'm not opposed to reminding people that only a VETO is a hard stop,
but is there also room to remind people that not every misplaced comma
deserves even a -1?