My advice is to go by the published reporting
period schedule, not by Marvin.  Recently work
was done to consolidate some of Marvin's features
into a single script, and that seemingly has an
off-by-one error wrt the incubator schedule.

We'll try to get it fixed before the next batch
of reminders goes out.  Thanks for the patience.