Joe Schaefer wrote:
> My advice is to go by the published reporting
> period schedule, not by Marvin.  Recently work
> was done to consolidate some of Marvin's features
> into a single script, and that seemingly has an
> off-by-one error wrt the incubator schedule.

Yes good advice. Reminders are just a backup.

However there is a problem. Some projects did not
fix their entry in the ReportingSchedule before the
start of the month. So the December2011 page is a bit
confused. Please add/remove your project as needed.

> We'll try to get it fixed before the next batch
> of reminders goes out.  Thanks for the patience.

The reminder system should be correct now.

-David