Hi,

I would like to clarify if Non-English Mailing lists are allowed.

Background: I missed in our Proposal the Mailing List:
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-en-espanol/about?hl=en_US
We made now a Vote on our Developer List to add this mailing list and the
Moderators from the GoogleGroups List have applied to become the Moderator
of the new list. Everythings fine from my point of view.

But I've heard that using Non-English List is not allowed on Apache
Infrastructure. Is that true?
It makes me wonder as the OpenOffice project has 100++ Mailing lists in a
lot of different languages. So I guess there is no such restriction and we
can proceed right?

Thanks,
Sebastian
--