Hi all,

Clerezza 0.2 is ready for release.  This will be our first incubator release.

We had a preliminary vote in the PPMC, which has been accepted, the +1
votes include the one from IPMC member Tommaso Teofili.

The PPMC vote result is here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-clerezza-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCALvhUEXQVsKro6jRBY06%2B2fh6TGv5yBkAGd3Eoj6mqiQ%3DCe1hQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

We need two more IPMC votes to pass.

Please vote on releasing Clerezza parent and all the modules in the
release profile.

A zip with the source distribution and one with an executable binary
distribution (jena tdb based launcher) are available with their
signatures at:

http://people.apache.org/~reto/clerezza-release-201201/

In svn the release version is tagged parent-0.2-incubating.

Keys:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/KEYS

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of votes
(3 +1).

 [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating

To learn more about Apache Clerezza visit:
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/

Cheers,
Reto