On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <
bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > ...The reason the license files is not at the root is that we are
> releasing a
> > few dozen modules which are released together for voting convenience but
> > could also released separately. I suggest to add a note in the readme
> > pointing out that the some modules contain additional license and notice
> > files....
>
> I agree with that, but it doesn't require cutting a new release IMO -
> releasing with an open issue in Clerezza's jira about this would be
> fine from my Clerezza mentor's point of view.

I've added a README in the root, see
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/README.txt

Also I've added a project to create an assembly of  that contains only the
sources of the modules of an active build project, it is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/clerezza-jar-resource-bundle/

With these I plan to prepare a new release candidate tomorrow.

Reto