On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I doubt writing some more documentation on
> some webpage about yet another set of responsibilities
> for yet another role will make a material
> difference to anyone's behavior.  Under Noel
> we have run the Incubator as a member entitlement
> program, and the generally poor quality of
> mentoring is the natural result of that.

If we can't find a champion willing to do this task we shouldn't
accept the podling.
This levels the bar to enter the incubator, but probably helps that we
do not accept every podling which sounds cool.
Better less but well-cared podlings.

How to care on what we have now is another question.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de