My apology to all.  I am sorry to send out the draft copy when I
intented to save as draft to count the actual votes.

Result Summary for voting Chukwa 0.5.0 RC 3

+1 [9]
0   [0]
-1  [0]

IPMC:
+1 Chris Douglas
+1 Ralph Goers
+1 Ant Elder

PPMC:
+1 Bill Graham
+1 Jerome Boulon
+1 Ari Rabkin
+1 Eric Yang

Committer:
+1 Ahmed Fathalla

Contributor
+1 Mohammad Tariq

The vote is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to
review the release.

regards,
Eric