>> The LICENSE file in the binary distribution needs to include 3rd party
>> licenses included in the libs that are being re-distributed as part of
>> your release.  Your binary release artifacts include ant 1.7 (and
>> potentially others) that has source covered by 3rd party licenses which I
>> don't see in your LICENSE file.

The ant is released under the Apache Software License and LICENSE.txt
file contains the Apache license v2.0.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hama/tags/0.4-RC6/LICENSE.txt

I don't see any missed 3rd party licenses. Could you please check it again?

And, the distributions contains both source code and compiled jar files.

> Anyways, if we have to go to a RC7, let's merge the new jiras from trunk to
> 0.4.0, compression and stuff can be great improvement.

I don't think we have to create new one. Moreover, new stuffs are not
tested enough yet.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon