On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has nothing to do with incubation. You're talking about Foundation-wide
> policy. You cannot impose different naming rules on podlings, than what is
> imposed on TLPs. Please see my response in the original thread. You need a
> Board resolution and rationale.

I'm glad you phrased it like this. It totally takes us out of the scope of
the perceived problem. As you say you have to apply the same rules until
policies change, if they change. You're amazingly cogent dude! It's a
strong argument that I can't disagree with even though I am convinced the
perceived problem is quite serious.

I'll withdraw my veto on the other VOTE thread but I really want to
evaluate this in this discussion thread.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex