I don't think it's a good question. I think that it is typical of the
sort of hypothetical question which leads to heaps of scorn from Sam.

I can imagine circumstances where it would make some sense, and some
cases where it would be evidence of a serious problem in a TLP.

The Foundation is supposed, I claim, to be about basic principles and
common sense, not endless picayune legislation.

It seems common-sensical that nearly any Java code created at the
foundation would be in an org.apache package -- but there's no point
to trying to chisel this into tablets as opposed to expecting people
to understand the general principles we're about here.

Leo, are you out there?