-1

Unless I am mistaken JSPWiki has not yet made a release under the
Apache license:

"Release 2.9 as first Apache release"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-717

In addition the home page says "It is currently ongoing a
transformation from an LGPL project to an Apache project" which
implies the process is not complete.

As Jukka says in the discuss thread:

"IIIUC JSPWiki still hasn't made an official Apache release. Besides
being a graduation blocker ("Demonstrate ability to create Apache
releases" [1]), completing that task should also be a good way to both
demonstrate and increase community activity. Thus I recommend that you
cut a release before targeting graduation.

I might be missing something though since the VOTE description says
"we have made two releases following
the ASF policies and guidelines", please point me to these releases if
I've made a mistake. I can't see them linked from the project page and
clutch indicates release and keys are both missing [2]

Ross

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#checklist";
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html
Ross