On 4/15/2012 5:46 PM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
> we have made two releases following
> the ASF policies and guidelines. Thanks to the mentorship we have received
> through this period, we have learnt to self-govern and grow our community
> using accepted Apache practices.

As noted by others, this seems counter-factual.  Although candidates
may have been prepared, no candidate was voted for release and therefore
no candidate was a release.  "Made no releases" would be an accurate
statement, as would "Made two candidates".  Candidates are not sufficient
for graduation as I understand incubator policy.

Due to placing an unapproved candidate into distribution, I trust that
the second comment, finishing 'learning... accepted Apache practices'
is also a statement due to be revisited.  I'm sure JSPwiki mentors will
be circling the wagons, and working out what went wrong, and ensuring
everyone involved understands how the mistakes occurred, and any missing
documentation will be added to incubator guidance documents.

> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ]  +1 Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator
> [  ]  +0 Indifferent to graduation status of JSPWiki
> [  ]  +1 Reject graduation of JSPWiki from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

At this time, it would be prudent to withdraw this vote from consideration
address all identified concerns, and wait for another day to put forward
this vote again, once i's are dotted, and t's are crossed.