On 21 April 2012 10:32, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> PS: whoever does some builds with maven and has JavaScript in those
> projects should take a peek at jszip.org. It's really a nice project!

Thanks, great praise given that I only have the dynamic cross-reactor
classpath reloading working at this point.

Yes, you read that right, you go mvn jszip:run at the root of your reactor
and then while that serves up your webapp you can work on the javascript in
any module and just hit reload... work on a class in any module, just tell
your IDE to compile it and 10sec later the servlet container will restart
with the new classpath... add an external dependency to any pom and the
servlet container will restart after it's downloaded... add an internal
dependency to any pom and provided the reactor build order is not affected,
the servlet container will restart also.

Remaining features to integrate are the minifiers, LESS -> CSS compiler
(and others), and the AMD simplified support... once I have that done it
will be call in the alpha testers ;-)