Hi,

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> This is a good idea. I have signed up.

Excellent, thanks!

> I only ask you bear one thing in mind. Some months active people here
> have lots of their own podlings reporting, which takes quite a bit of time
> if done diligently. When assigning shepherd each month please bear in
> mind how many reports they are already signing off on.

Good point.

How about we start with an approximation that being a mentor of one of
the reporting podlings is equivalent to reviewing the reports of three
other podlings? We can tweak that down the line based on experience.

It's also fine to add a qualifier like "only when one of my mentored
podlings isn't reporting" or something similar on the wiki page to
further reduce the workload.

For now I'm willing to fill in to keep the amount of required effort
for anyone else to reasonable levels, but over time I'm hoping that we
get enough volunteers (and are able to clean up the backlog of
ungraduated projects) so that any single shepherd will only be
responsible for reviewing one or at most two reports per month.

BR,

Jukka Zitting