In the Board agenda, we have a line where each Director can state they have
reviewed the report (before the meeting). They can also append queries and
comments. Little mini-discussions kinda happen in those comments.

Point here is: provide a similar location for IPMC members (including
shepherds) to list their review/approval. There is no strict need to divvy
the reviews. Jukka is doing that as a transitionary measure until people
get into it.

IOW, there is no big deal if both Mohammad and Dave review Nuvem and Wink.
The real goal is at least one or more IPMC names associated with each
podling report. (beyond mentor signoffs?)

Another way to say it: Mohammad: go ahead and review all six. No big deal
if there is overlap.

(and if you believe six is a problem, then avoid becoming a Director; we
review something like 40 to 50... month after month... :-P)

It is this early review and signoff that is behind the need for receiving
reports in advance of the meeting. The hope is that all reports have been
reviewed by (all) the Directors beforehand, so we don't have to discuss
them in detail during the meeting. We stop and discuss when a Director
leaves a flag/query/concern in the report comments.

Cheers,
-g