Closing the loop on this thread: The Flume PPMC has discussed the diversity
issue and have concluded to put all current committers as PMC when drafting
the resolution.

Also, the wiki has been updated with details on how to contribute and
commit.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/How+to+Contribute
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/How+to+Commit

Thanks,