Jukka, thanks for explaining.

Ross, Andrus,
would you please consider voting for the Openmeetings release? We are stuck
with insufficient number of votes. Thanks!

Incubator folks,
Don't allow another little cute kitten and fluffy puppy die by missing
Apache Openmeetings (Incubating) release:
http://demo.openmeetings.de/openmeetings/
http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings/

You are mostly welcome to support our release here
http://markmail.org/message/azenwwlcfhnxmysf

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095