Hi Alexei,

I am listed as a mentor in error at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openmeetings.html . I was the champion on
the proposal. But even though I like the project, I knew I wouldn't be able to
lead you through incubator and give all needed attention due to other
commitments. So I indicated back then that I am stepping down after incubator
entry. So I guess we should take my name from the mentor list.

Having said that, I'll be happy to lend a hand on this occasion and I am still
an IPMC member. Just give me some time to evaluate the release.

One more note - you actually need 2 more votes. Only Egor's (yegor) vote is
binding. You are listed as a mentor, but you don't appear to be an IPMC member.
This means we'll need help from Ross and/or Jim. And maybe we can enroll new
mentors. Anyone?

Andrus