+1 (binding)

I notice you've done lots of ASF compliance-related work recently, going
through 4 release candidates. Really appreciate your patience and resolve to
get things right. Using Rat and scanning through the distro I couldn't find any
new holes in the current iteration. Also just noticed that Red5 is ASF licensed
now, which I am sure makes everyone in OM community happy :)

Andrus