Dave, tanks for the tip. I highly respect all Apache members
(regardless of actual "member" status") and their (your, our) time. I
thank all the thread participants who find their time to help the
release despite being busy and those who wrote a private reply as
well.

As for the patience, the Openmeetings proposal to general@ is dated
Oct 27, 2009.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,