On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...I'd like to start fixing this by forming a "release task force" of a
> handful of volunteers who are ready to invest an hour or two per week
> to work on....b) migrating
> /dist/incubator to svnpubsub by the end of this year...

I'm interested in helping with that but I'd suggest starting from
scratch on new docs in svnpubsub, in order to create a minimal set of
docs that's understandable and maintainable. We'd keep the current
docs around as "the old docs" and refer to them less and less and the
new, smaller ones take shape. I'll discuss that in a separate thread.

-Bertrand