Hello,

Let me add one more point on adding dependencies to source releases.
In addition to license, the dependence contain copyright statements,
e.g. "# Copyright (C)  2005 Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>".

As mentioned here http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
> If the source file is submitted with a copyright notice included in it, the
> copyright owner (or owner's agent) must either:
> remove such notices, or
> move them to the NOTICE file associated with each applicable project release,
> or
> provide written permission for the ASF to make such removal or relocation of
> the notices.

This issue cannot be fixed by merging licenses into LICENSE file.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095