Hi Bertrand,

OpenDDR combining forces with DeviceMap is great news! And having the resource
file will make it very useful immediately.

Regarding this vote.. While the original wurfl.xml was clearly open source, and
I am going to cast a positive vote to accept it in DeviceMap, I am fairly
certain that once we do that and start releasing it, we'll hear from
Scientiamobile trolls. So is Incubator PMC an appropriate body to decide on
this risk? Should the Board get involved?

(You are a Board member yourself of course :))

Andrus