For those voting -1, I'd like to see, on another thread, some
discussion about just how we handle podlings where there are
longstanding issues but no consensus on the PPMC. We've heading in the
same direction on Photark, and some consensus about how or when to
reach a respectful conclusion as a PMC that a project should be
retired even if the PPMC is not of the same opinion would be useful.
We cannot both say that we need projects to have active, supervising,
mentors and shepherds and then not, in some fashion, act on what they
tell us.