My viewpoint: I can see benefit to Curator both as a TLP and as part of ZK. One
of my hopes of this process is to get an idea of what the community wants.
Curator has been doing well outside of Apache. But, it's become clear to me
that "limited devs - single company" is a hinderance to wider adoption and
growth of Curator. It's because of this that I thought the Incubator would be
the perfect place for Curator at this point. From the FAQ:

* "The Incubator, among other things, is where the due-diligence of making sure
the licence is correct"
* "The Incubator is also the place where projects can familiarize themselves
with how the ASF works under the guidance of Incubator PMC members"

Also, my reading of the Incubator docs shows that graduation does not
necessarily mean TLP. I was hoping that, via Incubation, Curator's future could
be explored and defined. If that means a Curator TLP, that's great. If it means
something else, that's great too.

-Jordan