Hi Jordan,

Thanks. To be clear, I'll be in support of your guys' acceptance into the
Apache Incubator.

I would appreciate at some level a note in your proposal regarding at
least the concern by
one member of the IPMC that Curator should grow into its own TLP rather
than be a part of ZK
should it be accepted.

I'm just trying to share experience here which suggests to me you guys
shouldn't try and graduate
into a part of the ZK PMC if you go the Incubation route. By the #s, most
projects
That go through the Incubator end up as TLPs. I think it's just the way to
go.

Take care and good luck.

Cheers,
Chris