Maybe 3 including myself? or If we need to recruit one more Mentor and
re-open the vote with properly updated proposal, Please let us know.

I apologize that I made a mistake here. I was confused with this comment[1].

1. http://markmail.org/message/k6s56f5wlxgqhq3k

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Marvin Humphrey
<mar...@rectangular.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Are the five binding votes from IPMC members?
>>
>> It is not 5.
>
> For the record, there were 4 binding IPMC votes in favor.
>
>   Mohammed Nour El-Din
>   Alex Karasulu
>   Tommaso Teofili
>   Chris Mattmann
>
>> Also, should proposals with only 1 valid Mentor be acceptable?
>
> In addition to Alex Karasulu, Mohammed Nour El-Din had volunteered,
> but seems to have been left off the version of the proposal which was
> VOTEd on. So unless Mohammed has withdrawn, MRQL has 2 Mentors.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon