On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardy...@apache.org
> >wrote:
>
> > > could you please close the "Create MRQL" tasks in the Infra Jira until
> > > the situation has been cleared up. Whenever this all has been sorted
> > > out you can reopen the issues.
> >
> > Sure.
> >
> > Since this might not be fixed soon, proposal can be changed
> > (especially corporation volunteers). And, thank you for your
> > suggestion, but I'm already in initial committers list.
> >
> > To IPMC, I would request you to focus more on reviewing Proposal in
> > the future. The opportunity of MRQL should not be faded by my mistake.
> >

> Bravo! There was no malice in the vote, just a simple mistake. If need be I
> or Mo can take on the Champion role.
>
> Are there others from the IPMC that would be interested in mentoring MRQL?
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> -- Alex

The champion role is really just to help the proposal through any
discussion prior to being accepted as a poddling so thats been done and it
makes little difference now. Mohammed had volunteered to be a mentor so
lets continue as that and I'll add myself as mentor too just to help if
anymore is needed. So that gives plenty of mentors, we don't need more
voting for that as the Incubator PMC can update mentors as it sees fit. So
lets just continue on with that and the poddling accepted.

   ...ant