On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Edward J. Yoon <
> edwardy...@apache.org

> > until
> sorted

> mistake.
> > > >

> > > Bravo! There was no malice in the vote, just a simple mistake. If need
> > be I
> > > or Mo can take on the Champion role.
> > >
> > > Are there others from the IPMC that would be interested in mentoring
> > MRQL?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best Regards,
> > > -- Alex
> > >

> > The champion role is really just to help the proposal through any
> > discussion prior to being accepted as a poddling so thats been done and
> it
> > makes little difference now.
>

> True. I'm totally down with your reasoning.
>
> But don't you think it might be a formality we need to comply with, even if
> it does not make sense at this stage?

There has been a vote, which passed with enough binding votes, no one has
-1'd, and no one has retracted their vote. Lets wait till Monday and if the
majority vote still passes just carry on with the additional mentors. I
hope no one does -1, theres several experienced mentors now so nothing
really to be gained from forcing some new vote.

   ...ant