Thank-you.  I am looking for both champion and mentors, for this project:

http://blog.khubla.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/pragmatach-incubator-proposal.pdf

I hope that a pdf document is acceptable.  The web site is here

http://www.pragmatach.com

If you're interested, there is a web-based presentation here:

http://pragmatach.com/slideshow/index.html

If there is any more information I can supply that might be of interest
please let me know.