First I have to say that the project looks really interesting, even
the proposal seems to me good (little side note: I think you should
mention the use of cryptography [1]).
I agree with what Mohammad pointed out: "Community over Code".

I don't know if there are some match points between Struts and your
project (S2 is more an action based FW), but we can talk about it.
If you want, count on me as initial committer.

[1]
https://github.com/teverett/Pragmatach/tree/master/pragmatach-framework/src/main/java/com/khubla/pragmatach/framework/crypto

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921