I agree with Mark and John, the terms mean different things, and the term
"retired" is reasonably well understood now and mentioned in various places
in the Incubator documentation so wouldn't it be better to keep it as is?
Are there really any dormant poddlings? If so probably they are really
retired now and they should just be changed to that.

   ...ant