On 13 June 2013 11:21, Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:

> This is the root of why CouchDB has a problem today. I believe you a
> projecting that problem and its cause onto a different issue here.
> This is not about allowing WSO2 an exception to the existing policy.
> It is about giving WSO2, the Stratos project community (which includes
> you) and VP Branding time to work on a satisfactory solution *during*
> incubation rather than prior to a vote. In my opinion WSO2 have
> demonstrated they are willing to play by the rules.

Quite possibly. Once bitten... ;)

In any case, we are in agreement. To clarify my intent: I only meant to
share my experience so that we're mindful of the territory we're venturing
into. I don't think the proposal needs to be delayed. We will have plenty
of time to work on these things.

Also. Thanks for your follow-up emails, Sanjiva's! That's good news.

--
NS