On 18 June 2013 23:53, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why so much reluctance to just honor the request such as it is
> instead of looking for different ways of modifying it to taste?

ISSUE 03 at work I think - perhaps it is my fault for thinking aloud
about how the role might also help solve a different problem from the
one it was originally designed to solve. Maybe I set the wrong tone
for discussion. Lets forget that.

Please just go ahead and do it the way you are suggesting. There is no
harm. The worst that can happen is someone sends an email to the alias
and there is no response. The next worst is that nobody ever uses it.
In either case we will eventually reverse this step.

And please also go ahead with your "bill of rights" - I'll comment in
that thread in a moment.

Ross