We definitely want participation, that's what this is all about, but I'm a
little bit surprised at the number of folks all from the same company
affiliation who want to be committers that have had heretofore no
involvement or interest in the project for it's previous 2 years of ASLv2
existence on GitHub.  Would really like to see some code contributions to
at least make sure there's an understanding of the architecture, but maybe
that's not the way the process works.