This is a reminder that this vote is scheduled to close in about 24
hours out of 72 hours and we still have no binding votes from the
Incubator PMC.
This is our first release and we have spent a lot of time to migrate
our old source code to the Apache infrastructure and to adapt the
Apache policies in all parts of the project.
Please vote on releasing Apache MRQL 0.9.0 incubating.
Thank you
Leonidas Fegaras