Hey Marvin
For Aurora everything is progressing nicely. All initial setup and on
boarding is completed and development has started using ASF infrastructure
(jira/reviewboard/etc). No blockers or issues at this time.

Usergid was not listed in the reports for this month, as a new podling less
than 3 months old they should be reporting, have not dug into the xml yet
to see what was not configured correctly.

-Jake