In the process of preparing the LICENSE and NOTICE files for Storm, I started
looking at what other Apache projects (both incubator and TLPs) have done.

It seems like approaches are all over the map. I've even seen projects that
don't have a NOTICE.

My question to any mentors and PMC members is are there any projects that stand
out as having done a really good job at this? (I understand that every
circumstance is different.)

One project that stood out to me was Cassandra. Storm actually shares some of
the same dependencies, so I found their approach helpful.

- Taylor