Hi,

although the basics looks fine:

* keys checked
* builds fine on a clean environment

I got some warnings that should be fixed in future releases:

* only key from one committer, without his apache email address
* few dependencies retrieved from out of maven central
* some libraries' binaries distributed with the source code

I'm not an expert on SBT, and I'm not sure why you need both...